- Salmon Fillet
- Half a Lemon
- Half a Tomato
- One cup of Blueberries
- Half a Avocado
- Salt herbs
- Rapeseed Oil
- Preheat the oven for five mins at 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6
- Squeeze the lemon over the Salmon fillet and place in some foil and wrap it up, placing it in the oven. Cook 5-12 minutes depending on how rare or cooked you like your Salmon and the weight of the fish.
- Chop up the Lettuce, Spinach, Avocado and Tomato into your serving dish.
- When the Salmon is cooked remove it from the oven and place on top/next to your salad.
- Pour the cup of Blueberries around the meal.
- Squeeze the remaining Lemon juice over the salad and Salmon.
- Mix in a little bowl a pinch of Salt, Rosemary and 1-2 tablespoons of Rapeseed oil to sprinkle over the top for final flavour.