- 1-2 Cups Organic Red Lentil Fusilli Pasta
- 1-2 Baby Courgettes
- Rapeseed Oil
- 1/4 Yellow Pepper
- 1/4Red Pepper
- 1/4 a Tomato
- One Spring Onion
- Salted Herbs
- Cook the pasta in boiling water (about 1 litre of water per 100g pasta) for 9-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomato, red and yellow pepper into little chunks.
- While chopping the spring onion into little pieces. (If you suffer with IBS avoid eating the white end and stick to the green)
- When Pasta is cooked, drain it washing it over with warm water.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and stir well mixing in 1-2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- Finally, sprinkle with a pinch of salted herbs and enjoy!