This is one extremely light and DELICIOUS MEAL!
Ready In 15 Minutes!
- Ham (cooked)
- 5-7 Mushrooms
- Chai seeds
- Boil Quinoa 10-15 minutes depending how fluffy you want it on a medium heat. Boil 2 cups of water to every 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Meanwhile, chop up around a cup full of Ham And Pineapple.
- Slice your mushrooms into whatever sizes suit you.
- Using scissors or a sharp small knife – cut around a tablespoon worth of Chives.
- After Quinoa is cooked, drain generously because it will absorb a lot of the water.
- Place the Quinoa into the serving dish as well as with the rest of your ingredients.
- Sprinkle on your Chai seeds and enjoy!
(Salt, Pepper, Rapeseed or Almond Oil may be a nice add too!)