- Mint Leaves (Handful)
- 250g Beetroot
- Water 100ml
- 1 tablespoon of half-fat crème fraîche (Not needed if you are lactose)
- Lemon (you only need a squeeze)
- Slice and dice the beetroot as small as you can.
- Place in the blender and cut or chop up the mint leaves leave maybe a couple out for presentation.
- Add the water into the blender and blend for a good 20 seconds.
- Give the contents a good stir to see if there are any lumps and bumps then blend again if you have any.
- Squeeze your lemon and get all the juice into the blender.
- Apply 1 tablespoon of the crème fraîche into the mix and blend once more!
Enjoy! It is perfect to place on your dish with a cooked meal for a side healthy taste to dip into OR also if you are lactose or trying to cut yourself extra lean! I would take out the half-fat crème fraîche!