- 1 Orange or Sultana or Mandarin
- 1-2 Cups of Buckwheat Pasta
- 1/4-1/5 Lettuce
- 1/4 Green pepper
- 1/4 Yellow pepper
- 1/4 Red pepper
- Basil infused Oil
- Sea Salt
- Set the pasta to boil for 7-10 minutes.
- Peal the Citrus fruit of your choice and place to the side.
- Chop or slice the vegetables to a size of your choice, I would recommend to dice the peppers and slice the lettuce.
- When the Pasta is cooked it may have some starch left in the pan, which is fine just rinse water over the pasta in a sieve to clean it all off ready for mixing with the rest of the ingredients (cold or warm water).
- Mix all the food together in a bowl and stir in 2 pinches of Sea Salt and a Trickle of Basil Oil.
- Pour it all into the serving dish and ENJOY!