I made this today for my lunch after the gym and IT WAS SO TASTY! There is no need for extra seasoning or salad dressing because it tasted sooooo delicious as it was!
If I was to save it overnight for lunch for the next day, I would trickle a little basil infused oil or sea salt and pepper on top, but again, eaten as first prepared is perfect!
- 1/2 a Mango
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Chai Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and line the bacon up with a little gap between them.
- After 5 minutes place the bacon in the preheated oven to desired degree of doneness, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whilst the bacon is cooking, get your lettuce to then slice and dice.
- Moving forward, you can cut your cucumber to any a size that suits you.
- Sprinkle some chai seeds into the salad and then carefully cut the mango in half and chop into pieces the size of your choice.
- When bacon is finished, turn off the oven, you need the grease off the meat for the flavour so no need to drain. Just place it on top of your salad OR you can chop it up into little pieces and there you are! A perfect very very tasty salad I cooked up today!