- 2 Eggs
- Handful of Spinach
- 1-2 Tsp Chilli Flakes or Pure Chilli
- Real Butter or Olive Oil
- 6 Black Olives
- 1/4 Red pepper
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Garlic (Optional)
- Whisk the two eggs into a bowl.
- Put a sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper into the whisked egg.
- (If your choosing to use garlic, peal the garlic clove and slice and dice into tiny pieces before adding to the mix).
- Depending on how spicy you like your food, add one – two teaspoons of chilli into your egg mix and whisk!
- Cut each olive into three slices and add in the bowl.
- Put your cooker on to gas 7/8 with some olive oil or a teaspoon of real butter in the pan to melt.
- Whilst the pan is heating chop up your pepper into little dices and add to the whisked egg.
- After a minute or so of warmth for the pan, pour in your omelette mix swirling it around for an even coverage.
- Tear the spinach leave in your hand while you drop them into the cooking omelette.
- Slowly let the foods do their thing and when you see it all cook through to your desire (Which will take from around 6-12 minutes) fold over the omelette and enjoy!