Suitable for Vegetarians!
- Two Cups Of Chickpeas (Tinned and chickpeas in water.)
- One – Two Cups Of Peas (Petite Pois recommended)
- Blue Cheese Sauce, Ranch Dressing or Creme Freiche
- Cos/Iceburg Lettuce
- One Big Tomato
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Mozzarella Balls 25-30g
- Rapeseed Oil
- Pre boil and cook your peas in some water. It shouldn’t normally take longer than five or six minutes. Drain the peas and leave to cool. (Follow the instructions on the back of the chosen peas packet incase my instructions don’t match their product).
- Chop up the amount of lettuce and spinach that suits your serving dish that also will go with your appetite. Bare in mind, more ingredients will be added.
- Pour the contents into a separate mixing bowl.
- Cut you tomato’s green tip off and slice into big or small chunks into the bowl. If you are not keen on a lot of tomato, half a large tomato will do.
- Pour the destined amount of chickpeas into a sieve, carefully rinse under some water before placing them also into the mixing bowl with the lettuce, spinach and tomato.
- Depending on the size of your mozzarella, place 25-30g worth into the mixing bowl. If you care to have more or less it’s all good because it is all here to suit your fancy.
- Add your amount of peas you have chosen to have and stir.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and then pepper – stir.
- If you have the Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing – squeeze two number 8’s worth of the dressing around the salad and stir well in the mixing bowl. If you haven’t got the dressing’s, simple add a drizzle of oil (rapeseed oil preferred) and a tbs of creme freiche! Mix, mix mix!!
- Have a little taste and see if you would like a little more salt or pepper just incase.
- Finally with a bigger spoon, serve into your chosen dish and bon appetite!