- 1 Cup Of Emmental
- 1/5-1/4 Iceberg Lettuce
- Ranch Dressing
- 2 TBS Of Pre-Cooked Ham
- 2 TBS Chicken
- 1 Plum Tomato
- 1 Cup Of Sliced Cucumber
- Get a large salad bowl.
- Chop up the lettuce into sizes you desire and place in the mixing salad bowl.
- Slice and dice the tomato and place to the side.
- Chop up the ham and chicken and place into the mixing bowl.
- Cut as much cheese as you feel but bare in mind a little with this salad goes a long way.
- Add to the mixing salad bowl.
- Cut the cucumber and push to the side with the tomato.
- Draw 3 number 8’s over your salad in the bowl with the Ranch dressing and mix.
- Add the tomato and cucumber and stir again.