(Vegan, Vegetarian and Lactose Friendly)
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 5-6 Falafel’s depending on the size
- 1-2 Cups of slaw salad
- Basil oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- With a chopping board, slice your avocado in half.
- Slice it into little strips and with those strips you place into your serving dish in a circle.
- Add your cups of slaw salad into the centre of the circled avocado.
- Place the falafel’s into the salad by your own preference of what you feel looks best.
- Get your basil oil and gently sprinkle the oil in up and down movements from one side to the other.
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper and Bon Appetite!
- Alternative oils and ingredients – Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Spinach or Chilli, Garlic, Rapeseed, Olive, Lemon flavoured oils.
- How to tell if your avocado is ripe without feeling it and bruising the vegetable? Take the little pip out of the top of the avo and if it shows the colour bright green you know it is ripe.