- 1 Gluten Free Breaded Fish Fillet
- 1-2 Cups of Brown Rice
- Handful of – Broccoli, Sugarsnaps, Carrots and 1/2 a Yellow Pepper
- Schwartz Season All (seasoning)
- 1-2 Cups of Frozen Garden Peas
- Vegetable Oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- For every cup of rice, add two cups of water in the pan and boil. Brown rice usually takes 45-50 minutes to cook so this is the first thing to do.
- Constantly stir every now and again during its boil time so the rice doesn’t stick.
- While the rice is cooking, skin the carrots then chop them up along with the yellow pepper and broccoli to desired sizes.
- Pre-heat your oven for 5 minutes with the grill on and put the vegetables (with the sugarsnaps) into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle vegetable oil over the vegetables and place in the oven. Depending on the size you have cut the time will differ to how long they may roast but I would suggest to keep checking on it every 4 minutes or so and it shouldn’t take longer than 8-15 minutes.
- At the same time, place your fish fillet into some tin foil on a baking tray and cook at the same time (if from frozen the fish may take up to 20 minutes).
- When your vegetables are cooked to your preference, remove from the grill/oven.
- With a little saucepan, place your peas in water and boil for five minutes then drain.
- After the rice has cooked, find a sieve and drain the rice rinsing it over with water.
- Get a big mixing bowl, and pour your rice and peas into it with your grilled vegetables. If you have excess oil from the vegetables pour into the mixing bowl as it makes a great flavour.
- Stir in sprinkling some sea salt and pepper.
- Try your food and then sprinkle in some of your seasoning (again try some till it meets your taste buds needs).
- Finally place your amount of food into a serving dish and place your cooked fish on top of the rice salad.
Another option is no fish and add cheese!
(Can be made – Coeliac, Vegetarian and Lactose Friendly)