1 tin of Tuna (canned in spring water, drained)
18g Natto Fermented Soy Beans (1 heaped Tbs)
80g Peppers, capsicum, yellow, raw
80g White rice, basmati, boiled – (rice will expand become heavier after boiled)
80g Spinach, baby, raw
2x 5 Leaves Basil, fresh
1 Tbs Rapeseed Oil
Sprinkle of Black Pepper
Half one Lime (Juice)
- Fill a medium saucepan with 1 & 3/4 cups of water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, stir, and wait for the water to come back to a full boil. When it does, turn the heat down as low as it can go, and then cover. Cook for around 15 minutes, then leave to drain and cool.
- Place one tablespoon of Natto into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour rapeseed oil onto a tablespoon and mix with the Natto.
- Weigh and cut the yellow pepper so you have 80g, and then mix in the bowl with tuna too.
- Weight your rice, remember, you may need to re-weigh the rice as it changes weight after it has boiled.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and squeeze your lime into the bowl and stir.
- Now the main content is finished, you can either mix this into a bowl with your spinach leaves or pour on a plate with the leaves to the side or underneath the Natto mix. This is where you can put your own influence into the recipe.